Mono class D PA power amplifier, with energy-saving effect.
- 1 x 500 W
- Class D concept with a high efficiency of more than 90% to reduce energy costs
- Additional integrated energy-saving functions, e.g. device automatically goes to standby mode when no input signal is present (as soon as an input signal is detected, the amplifier is automatically switched on again)
- Requires a significantly lower rechargeable battery capacity for emergency power operation than 100 V analogue amplifiers
- Clearly reduced cooling requirements due to low heat dispersion
- Special protective circuits prevent damage caused by short circuit or overheating
- Switchable 200 Hz high-pass filter, 6 dB/oct.
- Additional priority input
- Mains operation or 24 V emergency power operation