Multifrequency receiver unit, with UHF PLL technology.
- 2 frequency ranges (E band: 823-832 MHz and 863-865 MHz)
- 442 selectable channels
- Intermodulation-free presets, 4 groups with 8 channels each
- 12 intermodulation-free channels max. can be used in parallel (auto-scan)
- SYNC function for transmitting the selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-900HSE or hand-held microphone TXS-900HT via infrared signal
- Auto-scan with intermodulation detection
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Pilot tone squelch
- Volume and squelch controls
- LCD for indicating group/channel, frequency, RF receiving level, AF audio level
- XLR output (bal.) and 6.3 mm output (unbal.), switchable mic/line
- 8 V supply voltage for active antennas or antenna amplifiers (e.g. TXS-875B) available
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation possible with supplied mounting brackets
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!