8-channel multifrequency receiver unit, with UHF PLL technology.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 channels each)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT, TXS-606HSE, hand-held microphone TXS-606HT or desktop microphone TXS-606DT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- LCD for indicating group/channel, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED display for indicating antenna A/B, audio signal of each channel
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm jack output for mixed signal
- 8 V supply voltage for active antennas or antenna amplifiers (e.g. TXS-875B) available
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 2 RS
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the seciton "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!