LED spotlight, with the latest chip-on-board (COB) technology for a high energy efficiency and a homogeneous light distribution.
Daylight white, with dimmer function and stroboscope function via DMX interface.
- High-performance white COB LED for highest luminous efficiency, 100 W (beam angle: 60°)
- Colour temperature: 5,600 K
- Controllable via 3 DMX channels
- Master/slave mode
- Control panel with LED display for addressing and preadjustments
- Overtemperature protection
- Supplied with colour filter frame
- Barn doors PARC-64B available at option
- Compact black aluminium housing
- Also suitable as a standing spotlight due to 2 pivoting mounting brackets
- 1.2 m connection cable with earthed plug
- Power supply: ˜ 230 V/50 Hz/110 VA
- Dimensions: Ø 220 mm x 260 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
EVENT Rookie 07/2014
"A modern and robust aluminium housing, matt black scratch-resistant coating ... DMX channel three activates an impressive shutter effect which appears almost strobe-like. Channel two allows you to simulate a slow-acting lamp which makes it most interesting."