Professional lectern with integrated 2-channel multifrequency receiver unit with UHF PLL technology and class D amplifier
- Built-in class D mixing amplifier and speaker system, 80 W
- Operation via built-in rech. lead gel batteries: 2 x 12 V/7 Ah (operating time: up to 16 hours)
- Integrated battery charging, supplied with charger
- 2 x 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9MHz)
- 1 input via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack)
- 1 stereo aux input via RCA jacks
- Each input with gain control
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (use one microphone input each) or one microphone and one optional LED gooseneck light
- 12 V phantom power
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- NEUTRIK SPEAKON connection (8 Ω) for external speaker
- 2-way speaker system
- High-quality wooden cabinet with replaceable black bottom plates
- Top part of the lectern with folding document compartment
- Delivery consists of 2 boxes
Supplied w/o gooseneck microphone and w/o gooseneck lamp. Matching microphone EMG-650P and matching LED gooseneck lamp GNL-304 are available at option.
Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE, TXA-800HT.
Licence-free in the EU.