Multifrequency microphone system, with UHF PLL technology.
- 1 hand-held microphone transmitter (cardioid polar pattern), 1 receiver, 1 plug-in power supply
- True diversity system
- 80 selectable UHF channels (863-865 MHz)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to the hand-held microphone via infrared signal
- Volume and squelch controls
- Transmitting power can be switched at the hand-held microphone (high/low)
- Indication for channel, antenna A/B, ACT status and AF audio level (receiver), channel and battery status (hand-held microphone)
- Robust metal housing (receiver)
Licence-free system in the EU.